Our ECE-certified Gringo S boasts fit, finish and safety technology identical to its full-face sibling, but features a CE-certified flip-up face shield for added safety and riding comfort.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight—the best combination of features for a motorcycle helmet
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- CE-certified polycarbonate shield includes anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
- Rugged shield hinge hardware with robust detents allows you to open the shield at slow speeds for increased airflow
- Molded recesses inside EPS designed to accept various aftermarket audio and communication components
Please follow the instructions in our sizing chart before ordering a new helmet in the same size as your current model. ECE-certified helmets fit more snugly than similar US DOT-compliant models to meet Europe's stricter standards for impact attenuation. NOTE: We offer accessory cheek pads so you can fine-tune the tightness of your helmet around your jaw and face.
Join our rewards program and receive a $20 voucher. T&C's apply.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free worldwide shipping with any purchase over $99. We're so sure you'll be 100% satisfied with your Cafe Racer Club purchase that items can be exchanged within 60 days. T&C's apply.
For any questions or assistance please contact our customer service department at email@example.com