Our Utility mirror for bar end fitment blends classic café racer styling, precision optics and modern material and manufacturing technologies to create the perfect motorcycle mirror.
- Injection die-cast aluminum bezel and perch construction for lightness and durability
- Stainless-steel ball pivot and mounting hardware for weather resistance and strength
- CNC-machined 6061 T-6 aluminum bar end cap and wedge mechanism with stainless-steel mounting hardware
- Wide-angle tempered glass mirror provides a broad rear view for safer riding
- Mirror bezel mounting hardware can be switched for left- or right-hand installation on select bar end styles—see Fitment
- Satin black powdercoat or mirror chrome-plated finish
- Rectangular and round mirror shapes available
- 7/8-inch and 1-inch sizes available
Form and Function
Every Biltwell Utility mirror can be modified for left- and right-hand applications, but safe, correct installation depends on the style of throttle tube, the internal diameter of handlebar, the existence of internal bar end mechanisms (if any), and other variables. Please make sure the end of your motorcycle's throttle tube is open, and that the inside of the handlebar will accept our Utility mirror's wedge mechanism BEFORE attempting to install this mirror on the right side of your handlebar. NOTE: Biltwell bar-end Utility mirrors DO NOT work with our Whiskey throttle tube or Harley-Davidson Throttle-By-Wire technology.
Join our rewards program and receive a $20 voucher. T&C's apply.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free worldwide shipping with any purchase over $99. We're so sure you'll be 100% satisfied with your Cafe Racer Club purchase that items can be exchanged within 60 days. T&C's apply.
For any questions or assistance please contact our customer service department at email@example.com